- SimplyTapp launches open source tokenization project
- Bookatable tests iBeacon at 119 restaurants
- Chicago to get NFC mobile ticketing in 2016
- Discover CEO outlines plan to join Apple Pay
- Researchers show off ‘skin buttons’ for smartwatches
Money 2020 Expo 2013
6-10 October 2013
Las Vegas, USA
“Money2020 explores trends in payments and financial services innovation, such as the mobile internet, open platforms and consumer empowerment,” says the organiser.
“Money2020 brings together the worldwide community of innovators including retail, mobile, advertising and technology that are profoundly changing how consumers and businesses manage, spend and borrow money. We expect over 3,000 attendees, including 200+ CEOs, from 1,200 companies and 50 countries.”
NFC World readers can claim 20% off registration using the discount code NFCW2020.
Organised by Money2020.
Add to calendar: