- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway
Near Field Communications World Asia 2014
23-24 April 2014
“The 9th NFC World Asia reflects not only the current buzz happening in the international NFC space, but also the prevalent issues that some of the operators are facing in the live scene,” says the organiser. “Learn that you are not alone in facing the challenges, and discover the available solutions for the industry collectively.”
“NFC World Asia is colocated with eight related events including Asia’s largest and most established cards and payments tradeshow, Cards & Payments Asia. The event features over 200 international exhibitors across 10,000sqm of space at Suntec Singapore.”
Organised by Terrapinn.