- iPad to get Apple Pay support?
- eBay to spin off PayPal as a separate company in 2015
- Dartmouth researchers develop continuous authentication service based on smart wristbands
- InMarket reports on attitudes to beacon messages
- John Lewis invests in BLE
Near Field Communications World Asia 2014
23-24 April 2014
“The 9th NFC World Asia reflects not only the current buzz happening in the international NFC space, but also the prevalent issues that some of the operators are facing in the live scene,” says the organiser. “Learn that you are not alone in facing the challenges, and discover the available solutions for the industry collectively.”
“NFC World Asia is colocated with eight related events including Asia’s largest and most established cards and payments tradeshow, Cards & Payments Asia. The event features over 200 international exhibitors across 10,000sqm of space at Suntec Singapore.”
Organised by Terrapinn.
Add to calendar: