- One billion people make use of mobile banking
- LG to launch mobile payments service?
- Ultracash launches sound-based mobile payment service in Bangalore
- Calgary to get mobile ticketing app?
- Gemalto tackles card-not-present fraud with dynamic CVV codes
Near Field Communications World Asia 2014
23-24 April 2014
“The 9th NFC World Asia reflects not only the current buzz happening in the international NFC space, but also the prevalent issues that some of the operators are facing in the live scene,” says the organiser. “Learn that you are not alone in facing the challenges, and discover the available solutions for the industry collectively.”
“NFC World Asia is colocated with eight related events including Asia’s largest and most established cards and payments tradeshow, Cards & Payments Asia. The event features over 200 international exhibitors across 10,000sqm of space at Suntec Singapore.”
Organised by Terrapinn.