- Blockchain authentication for mobile transactions
- Intel to put Visa payments technology into connected devices
- Delhi commuters to get wearable travel cards
- School children test wearable payments in Singapore
- US banks unveil money-transfer app
NFC and Mobile Payments workshops at Apps World Germany
22-23 April 2015
The mobile payment workshops at Apps World Germany 2015 will be looking at new business models and discussing the latest developments in the mobile payments space — emerging technologies, mobile commerce, monetisation, security, NFC, mobile banking — and how these will affect the roles of key industry players like banks, operators, platform owners and card issuers.
Entry to the exhibition is completely free. Mobile payments workshop passes start from €400, and you can save 15% using the discount code NFC15 when you register here.
Organised by Six Degrees Events.