- 600m mobile devices to include biometrics by 2021
- ANZ could offer mortgages through Apple Pay
- Mastercard and Verifone unveil Instalments payments app
- Austrian bank deploys NFC-ready ATMs
- Apple Pay launches in Spain
NFC and Mobile Payments workshops at Apps World Germany
22-23 April 2015
The mobile payment workshops at Apps World Germany 2015 will be looking at new business models and discussing the latest developments in the mobile payments space — emerging technologies, mobile commerce, monetisation, security, NFC, mobile banking — and how these will affect the roles of key industry players like banks, operators, platform owners and card issuers.
Entry to the exhibition is completely free. Mobile payments workshop passes start from €400, and you can save 15% using the discount code NFC15 when you register here.
Organised by Six Degrees Events.