- 600m mobile devices to include biometrics by 2021
- ANZ could offer mortgages through Apple Pay
- Mastercard and Verifone unveil Instalments payments app
- Austrian bank deploys NFC-ready ATMs
- Apple Pay launches in Spain
NFC Payments Canada
20 March 2013
“NFC Payments Canada 2013, an event hosted by the Canadian Wireless Telecommunications Association, will bring together leaders from the wireless and financial industries as well as other stakeholders in a collaborative and critical examination of mobile payments in Canada, the current state and where mobile payments are headed,” says the organiser.
Organised by Canadian Wireless Telecommunications Association.