- UK consumers eye up iris scanning for banking biometrics
- LG to develop its own MST technology?
- Samsung Pay set to go live in Canada?
- NXP to be bought by Qualcomm in US$47bn deal
- NFC to lead sharp rise in global smart packaging market
NFC Payments Canada
20 March 2013
“NFC Payments Canada 2013, an event hosted by the Canadian Wireless Telecommunications Association, will bring together leaders from the wireless and financial industries as well as other stakeholders in a collaborative and critical examination of mobile payments in Canada, the current state and where mobile payments are headed,” says the organiser.
Organised by Canadian Wireless Telecommunications Association.