- Lyle & Scott creates contactless payment jacket with bPay
- Android Pay will launch ‘very soon’
- RBC gets Secure Cloud payments patent
- Google ‘shut down’ beacon project
- Singapore commuters trial wristband payments
NFC World Congress 2013
24-26 September 2013
NFC World Congress gathers the full value chain of NFC services, from start-ups to leading players, including implementers in all verticals.
Over three days in Nice, the “NFC city” on the French Riviera, this event offers a unique platform to network, develop business and exchange knowledge with more than 700 conference delegates from 65 countries.
The exhibition offers 50 booths and benefits from the added audience and content synergies of the co-located World Smart Week conferences. Some 1,700 participants are expected to take advantage of this global meeting of contactless, e-ID, M2M and digital security industries.
Organised by Strategies Telecoms & Multimedia.