- Stripe gets access to Visa Token Service through strategic partnership
- Tech firms do “better job” than banks, say 24% of young Brits
- Smart Ticketing Alliance and GlobalPlatform sign MOU
- 42% of US iPhone 6 owners use Apple Pay in May and June
- Jobseekers offered head start on new vacancies with a tap of NFC phone
NFC World Congress 2013
24-26 September 2013
NFC World Congress gathers the full value chain of NFC services, from start-ups to leading players, including implementers in all verticals.
Over three days in Nice, the “NFC city” on the French Riviera, this event offers a unique platform to network, develop business and exchange knowledge with more than 700 conference delegates from 65 countries.
The exhibition offers 50 booths and benefits from the added audience and content synergies of the co-located World Smart Week conferences. Some 1,700 participants are expected to take advantage of this global meeting of contactless, e-ID, M2M and digital security industries.
Organised by Strategies Telecoms & Multimedia.