- RapidNFC examines iPhone 6 tag reading issue
- Apple falls out with PayPal over Samsung deal
- KLM uses Bluetooth beacons to help passengers navigate Schiphol Airport
- Uber runs NFC marketing campaign in London pubs and clubs
- Transcript: eBay CEO John Donahoe discusses the future of PayPal as an independent company
NFCP Global Summit 2014
4-5 June 2014
London, United Kingdom
The NFCP Global Summit is returning to London in June with a show-stopping line up of speakers — and NFC World readers can save 20% on the usual ticket price.
Speakers are drawn primarily from end-user organisations and include big guns and old hands as well as new kids on the block.
Already confirmed speakers include BNP Paribas, Barclays, Clear Channel, Shop Direct, Samsung, EMVCo, Absa, Vodafone, Telecom Italia, Japan Airlines, SAS, SITA, Turkcell, La Caixa, Orange, Forum SMSC and GlobalPlatform.
There will also be presentations from international loyalty programme operator Aimia, Transport for London and Jiménez Dorado, the Spanish bus company that was first to launch HCE-based NFC ticketing. Further speakers representing the retail sector have also been invited.
Past attendees speak highly of NFCP Global
“Thank you for presenting NFCP Global Summit 2013… a lot of valuable information” — Nomura Research Institute, Japan
“I enjoyed the whole conference… very useful information” — GE Money Bank, Czech Republic
“Now we can go back and use this information to complete our project” — Warsaw Public Transport Authority, Poland
“The high quality of your speakers and overall program… truly world class” — Intesa Sanpaolo, Italy
NFC World reader offer — Guaranteed lowest price
Simply fill out the form below and we’ll send you, without obligation, further information about the NFCP Global Summit as well as a discount code that will save you a full 20%* on your conference registration.
* The earlier 15% discount offer applied to the early bird rate. A 20% discount applies to the regular rate.
Organised by Kinfos Events.
Add to calendar: