- US Bank to donate $50,000 to charity through Apple Pay
- Beacons to drive $7.5bn in holiday season spending
- Seqr to add P2P transfers to mobile wallet
- Orange France reveals mobile retailing lessons
- Mahindra Comviva explains hybrid HCE
Tap to Pass: NFC for Access Control
19 February 2014
At your computer
Join NFC World, Allegion and BadgePass at 11:00 EST/16:00 GMT/17:00 CET for an hour-long webinar that will help you understand how NFC can be used for access control and offer practical tips from people involved in running some of the world’s first live NFC ID services.
The webinar will be chaired by NFC World’s editor, Sarah Clark, and there will be ample opportunity for questions and answers at the end. There’s no charge to attend this event but pre-registration is encouraged to make sure you are able to join us without delay on the day.
Organised by NFC World.