- M-Pesa and MTN Mobile Money join up
- Starbucks processes 8m mobile payments every week
- Twitter invests in beacon marketer Swirl
- Forecast: 100m Apple Pay-capable phones in US by 2020
- Vodafone Netherlands adds credit card to Wallet
Tap to Pass: NFC for Access Control
19 February 2014
At your computer
Join NFC World, Allegion and BadgePass at 11:00 EST/16:00 GMT/17:00 CET for an hour-long webinar that will help you understand how NFC can be used for access control and offer practical tips from people involved in running some of the world’s first live NFC ID services.
The webinar will be chaired by NFC World’s editor, Sarah Clark, and there will be ample opportunity for questions and answers at the end. There’s no charge to attend this event but pre-registration is encouraged to make sure you are able to join us without delay on the day.
Organised by NFC World.