- Transport for the North set to trial HCE for travel payments
- Japanese government to trial biometrics
- Sarine to add NFC to share details on diamonds and gemstones
- WhatsApp tests NFC for group invites
- Samsung Pay gets new features and gives away $100,000 in prizes
Tap and Play! NFC in Toys and Games
12 December 2013
At your computer
Join NFC World and Smartrac at 14:00 CET/13:00 GMT for an hour-long webinar looking at how NFC can be used to add extra features and revenue streams to toys and games — and add fun and excitement to marketing campaigns and educational experiences.
The webinar will be chaired by NFC World’s editor, Sarah Clark, and there will be ample opportunity for questions and answers at the end. There’s no charge to attend this event but pre-registration is encouraged to make sure you are able to join us without delay on the day.
Organised by NFC World.