- NFC Forum updates specs with support for pairing at a distance
- Total Produce pushes fruit and veg with NFC in supermarkets
- GSMA reports on NFC adoption at MWC, SIM trends and HCE
- Thales shows off airline seat with NFC
- Rogers expands Suretap NFC wallet with support for prepaid and gift cards
This event is of particular importance or relevance to the NFC community and is supported by NFC World.
Tap and Play! NFC in Toys and Games
12 December 2013
At your computer
Join NFC World and Smartrac at 14:00 CET/13:00 GMT for an hour-long webinar looking at how NFC can be used to add extra features and revenue streams to toys and games — and add fun and excitement to marketing campaigns and educational experiences.
The webinar will be chaired by NFC World’s editor, Sarah Clark, and there will be ample opportunity for questions and answers at the end. There’s no charge to attend this event but pre-registration is encouraged to make sure you are able to join us without delay on the day.
Organised by NFC World.
Add to calendar: