- US merchant groups call for creation of open tokenization standards
- Facebook closes gifts business
- Amazon Wallet teams up with Blackhawk
- Square unveils EMV card reader
- Nestle runs NFC marketing campaign in 480 Woolworth stores across Australia
This event is of particular importance or relevance to our readers and is supported by NFC World+
Tap and Play! NFC in Toys and Games
12 December 2013
At your computer
Join NFC World and Smartrac at 14:00 CET/13:00 GMT for an hour-long webinar looking at how NFC can be used to add extra features and revenue streams to toys and games — and add fun and excitement to marketing campaigns and educational experiences.
The webinar will be chaired by NFC World’s editor, Sarah Clark, and there will be ample opportunity for questions and answers at the end. There’s no charge to attend this event but pre-registration is encouraged to make sure you are able to join us without delay on the day.
Organised by NFC World.
Add to calendar: