- Paym reports 89% increase in use in second half of 2015
- Apple’s Error 53 shuts down handsets with Touch ID repairs
- 3bn loyalty cards will move to mobile by 2020
- FitPay launches Kickstarter campaign to bring NFC smartstrap to market
- Cash by Optus adds contactless bands and stickers to reach beyond Android owners
Wima Monaco NFC & Proximity Solutions 2014
22-24 April 2014
One of the most long-standing fixtures in the NFC industry calendar, Wima offers terrific networking opportunities in a more intimate and relaxed atmosphere.
“Wima is evolving and including new market segments,” the organiser tells NFC World. “We’re continuing to offer the best of NFC, and adding other complementary proximity and cloud-based technologies such as QR, Bluetooth, iBeacon and more.”
“Join industry leaders in the beautiful setting of Monaco for on-the-pulse vertical market use case sessions, in depth technical track content, interaction with innovative demos and intense partner and customer networking.”
Organised by Monaco Mediax.