- Festival uses BLE to gain insights into attendee activity
- Target launches image recognition app
- Amazon releases mobile wallet app for Android
- Westpac trials HCE mobile payments in New Zealand
- Consult Hyperion demos EMV mobile payments over BLE on an iPhone
This event is of particular importance or relevance to our readers and is supported by NFC World+
Wima Monaco NFC & Proximity Solutions 2014
22-24 April 2014
One of the most long-standing fixtures in the NFC industry calendar, Wima offers terrific networking opportunities in a more intimate and relaxed atmosphere.
“Wima is evolving and including new market segments,” the organiser tells NFC World. “We’re continuing to offer the best of NFC, and adding other complementary proximity and cloud-based technologies such as QR, Bluetooth, iBeacon and more.”
“Join industry leaders in the beautiful setting of Monaco for on-the-pulse vertical market use case sessions, in depth technical track content, interaction with innovative demos and intense partner and customer networking.”
Organised by Monaco Mediax.
Add to calendar: