- NFC Forum updates specs with support for pairing at a distance
- Total Produce pushes fruit and veg with NFC in supermarkets
- GSMA reports on NFC adoption at MWC, SIM trends and HCE
- Thales shows off airline seat with NFC
- Rogers expands Suretap NFC wallet with support for prepaid and gift cards
This event is of particular importance or relevance to the NFC community and is supported by NFC World.
Wima Monaco NFC & Proximity Solutions 2014
22-24 April 2014
One of the most long-standing fixtures in the NFC industry calendar, Wima offers terrific networking opportunities in a more intimate and relaxed atmosphere.
“Wima is evolving and including new market segments,” the organiser tells NFC World. “We’re continuing to offer the best of NFC, and adding other complementary proximity and cloud-based technologies such as QR, Bluetooth, iBeacon and more.”
“Join industry leaders in the beautiful setting of Monaco for on-the-pulse vertical market use case sessions, in depth technical track content, interaction with innovative demos and intense partner and customer networking.”
Organised by Monaco Mediax.
Add to calendar: