- iPad to get Apple Pay support?
- eBay to spin off PayPal as a separate company in 2015
- Dartmouth researchers develop continuous authentication service based on smart wristbands
- InMarket reports on attitudes to beacon messages
- John Lewis invests in BLE
Wima Monaco NFC & Proximity Solutions 2014
22-24 April 2014
One of the most long-standing fixtures in the NFC industry calendar, Wima offers terrific networking opportunities in a more intimate and relaxed atmosphere.
“Wima is evolving and including new market segments,” the organiser tells NFC World. “We’re continuing to offer the best of NFC, and adding other complementary proximity and cloud-based technologies such as QR, Bluetooth, iBeacon and more.”
“Join industry leaders in the beautiful setting of Monaco for on-the-pulse vertical market use case sessions, in depth technical track content, interaction with innovative demos and intense partner and customer networking.”
Organised by Monaco Mediax.
Add to calendar: