Key offerings include the Allynis Trusted Service Hub for banks, mobile network operators, device makers and providers of digital services that is used by blue-chip customers including Taiwan Mobile Payment Co, Valyou, Semble and other major mobile payment service providers.
The company also offers deep expertise and solutions around NFC and mobile transaction security (including multi-tenant SIMs and embedded secure elements, host card emulation (HCE), trusted execution environments (TEE) and tokenization), mobile payments, transport ticketing, the internet of things and identity.
What is Allynis Trusted Service Hub?
Tokenization explained in an infographic
Tokenization is one of the most important recent developments in the mobile payments arena. It is backed by Visa, MasterCard and American Express and is one of the technologies that underpins Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Android Pay and HCE payments.
Help your colleagues understand the principles, the players and the numbers behind tokenization with our easy-to-read infographic.
Ask the experts…
Executives from Gemalto are on the NFC World+ Expert Panel and are ready to answer your questions:
Dominique Brulé is head of marketing for the mobile financial services business group at Gemalto, where he handles cloud based solutions using HCE and tokenization as well as secure element and TSM based services.
Dominique is happy to take questions on all aspects of mobile financial services.
Naomi Lurie drives marketing and strategy for Gemalto’s mobile payment and mobile wallet solutions.
Naomi is happy to take questions on mobile payment and mobile wallets.
Latest news from Gemalto…
- The Smart City = new playground for eGov and mID 2 December 2016
- You can now pay for things with your phone when it’s off 25 November 2016
- The modern rules of public authority 25 November 2016
- Three ways banks can enhance efficiency through digitization 23 November 2016
- Data Protection and Black Friday: What you need to Know 22 November 2016
- Is your cloud security like the wild west? Protect Your Data, Be the Sheriff 21 November 2016
- Getting the post-millennials totes stoked about driving again 18 November 2016
- 5 reasons why customized cards are the future 18 November 2016
- 5 facts you didn’t know about the role of MNOs in eIDAS regulations 18 November 2016
- 5 tech innovations you need to try this autumn 17 November 2016
Gemalto in NFC World+
- Gemalto’s PKI portfolio update lets TSPs roll out eIDAS compliant services 30 November 2016
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Trustech 29 November 2016
- LotteCard to use Gemalto contactless stickers for NFC mobile payments 17 November 2016
- Italian bank customers get electronic PIN delivery 9 November 2016
- Smartphone users rate security most important app attribute, survey finds 28 October 2016
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Money20/20 21 October 2016
- Gemalto mobile security survey 20 October 2016
- Gemalto explores MNO role within eIDAS regulation 19 October 2016
- Gemalto and Alibaba to secure IoT market in China 18 October 2016
- Gemalto and BankAxept to simplify mobile payments for Norwegian banks 28 September 2016
- Valeo and Gemalto launch mobile car keys for Bluetooth access 22 September 2016
- Gemalto wins award for mobile ticketing 21 September 2016
- Gemalto helps Spanish Carrefour customers get mobile payments 12 September 2016
- Gemalto explores NFC success factors 7 September 2016
- Wristbands speed Olympic visitors onto Rio transport 10 August 2016
- Cypriot bank introduces NFC wristbands 9 August 2016
- Marseille gets SMS payments for on-street parking 20 July 2016
- Gemalto to secure mobile payments in Japan with DNP 14 July 2016
- Vodafone Wallet launches NFC mobile ticketing in Albacete 13 July 2016
- Gemalto unveils three tips for successful NFC deployment 12 July 2016