Key offerings include the Allynis Trusted Service Hub for banks, mobile network operators, device makers and providers of digital services that is used by blue-chip customers including Taiwan Mobile Payment Co, Valyou, Semble and other major mobile payment service providers.
The company also offers deep expertise and solutions around NFC and mobile transaction security (including multi-tenant SIMs and embedded secure elements, host card emulation (HCE), trusted execution environments (TEE) and tokenization), mobile payments, transport ticketing, the internet of things and identity.
What is Allynis Trusted Service Hub?
Tokenization explained in an infographic
Tokenization is one of the most important recent developments in the mobile payments arena. It is backed by Visa, MasterCard and American Express and is one of the technologies that underpins Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Android Pay and HCE payments.
Help your colleagues understand the principles, the players and the numbers behind tokenization with our easy-to-read infographic.
Ask the experts…
Executives from Gemalto are on the NFC World+ Expert Panel and are ready to answer your questions:
Dominique Brulé is head of marketing for the mobile financial services business group at Gemalto, where he handles cloud based solutions using HCE and tokenization as well as secure element and TSM based services.
Dominique is happy to take questions on all aspects of mobile financial services.
Naomi Lurie drives marketing and strategy for Gemalto’s mobile payment and mobile wallet solutions.
Naomi is happy to take questions on mobile payment and mobile wallets.
Latest news from Gemalto…
- How smart Medicare cards could cut America’s $60bn healthcare fraud bill 20 October 2016
- 3 ways your cloud deployment affects compliance 11 October 2016
- Passports are becoming highly secure pieces of art 11 October 2016
- Mobile NFC payments and ticketing are making our lives easier 5 October 2016
- The key to wearable growth = standalone connectivity 4 October 2016
- Five things that are changing with security in 5G mobile networks 30 September 2016
- Why green banking is winning awards 29 September 2016
- 3 Steps to Securing Data in the Cloud 28 September 2016
- The 2016 Olympic Games were fantastic for wearable technology, but 2020 could be even better 28 September 2016
- Driving innovations in technology throughout U.S. history 27 September 2016
Gemalto in NFC World+
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Money20/20 21 October 2016
- Gemalto mobile security survey 20 October 2016
- Gemalto explores MNO role within eIDAS regulation 19 October 2016
- Gemalto and Alibaba to secure IoT market in China 18 October 2016
- Gemalto and BankAxept to simplify mobile payments for Norwegian banks 28 September 2016
- Valeo and Gemalto launch mobile car keys for Bluetooth access 22 September 2016
- Gemalto wins award for mobile ticketing 21 September 2016
- Gemalto helps Spanish Carrefour customers get mobile payments 12 September 2016
- Gemalto explores NFC success factors 7 September 2016
- Wristbands speed Olympic visitors onto Rio transport 10 August 2016
- Cypriot bank introduces NFC wristbands 9 August 2016
- Marseille gets SMS payments for on-street parking 20 July 2016
- Gemalto to secure mobile payments in Japan with DNP 14 July 2016
- Vodafone Wallet launches NFC mobile ticketing in Albacete 13 July 2016
- Gemalto unveils three tips for successful NFC deployment 12 July 2016
- Gemalto blog explores potential of NFC wearables at sporting events 16 June 2016
- Euro 2016 fans to get NFC wristbands for transport in Lille 9 June 2016
- Commuters in Helsinki get direct carrier billing for transport ticketing with Gemalto 3 June 2016
- Visa to supply athletes with NFC payment rings at Rio 2016 3 June 2016
- Gemalto explores seven myths about mobile NFC 31 May 2016