Maximise the reach of your content marketing activities, build awareness of your company, generate leads and demonstrate thought and technical leadership by contributing to the NFC World+ Knowledge Centre.
The NFC World+ Knowledge Centre provides our 100,000+ monthly readers with in-depth information on the emerging technologies that are transforming how consumers choose what to buy, who to buy from, and how to pay.
Sponsored Contributions let suppliers educate readers about the potential of a new technology, build awareness of their offerings, demonstrate technical and thought leadership and make contact with new customers.
All contributions are highlighted via a news article on the main NFC World+ website, in our weekly newsletter and on social media, providing contributors with an unrivalled audience in terms of both quality and size.
Every element of content that you add also benefits from having our brand and URL associated with it and, thanks to our SEO and high ranking in search engines, your material will be found much more readily.
- Contributions can be accessed by readers free of charge via a one-time registration process that enables us to track who accesses a piece of sponsored information and then forward their contact details to the sponsor.
- Submissions can be made in a variety of formats including white papers, case studies, webinars, research reports, technical papers, slide presentations, live events and more. All are subject to editorial approval for relevance and quality and are actively supported by our editorial team.
- All live and pre-recorded events are also listed in the NFC World+ events calendar, are recorded for viewing by readers at a later date and receive an editorial review after they take place.
- Contributors receive the contact details of all members who access their contributions, sent weekly during the first four weeks and monthly thereafter. Minimum lead guarantees are available with some options. Email marketing and banner advertising is included within lead guarantee packages as standard.
Knowledge Centre contributions can be made on any of the topics covered by NFC World+, subject to editorial approval, and include trackable downloads and online events as well as sponsored editorial reports and webinars:
- White papers and downloads: Upload a white paper, case study, technical paper, presentation slides or a downloadable conference presentation to the NFC World+ Knowledge Centre. All contributions get an editorial mention and the contact details of members who download your paper. Available with or without a lead guarantee, four weeks of banner advertising and a dedicated email blast to our subscribers. You can find out more about this service here.
- Webinars and online events: Present a technical topic, case study, lessons learned from a rollout or pilot or market overview and engage with readers via a question and answers session. All online events come with extensive marketing support, are recorded and uploaded to the NFC World+ Knowledge Centre and include the contact details of readers who attend live or access the recording after the event. You can find out more about our online events here.
- Sponsored editorial: Show support for our educational program, highlight your leadership and expertise in a topic and generate leads by sponsoring a report or webinar that is independently produced by our editorial team. These opportunities require less work from sponsors and come with enhanced lead generation guarantees. Details of editorial reports and webinars in progress and available to sponsor are available on request.
You can find out more about the NFC World+ Knowledge Centre here. Information on NFC World+, our readership, the effectiveness of our results and our full range of marketing and advertising opportunities is available here.
Tel (Int'l): +44 1341 760123
Tel (UK): 01341 760123
Contact Rhi Hughes to talk through the options and find out how we can help you achieve your marketing goals.