SJB Research publishes NFC World+, the B2B news website that reports on emerging technologies that are transforming how consumers choose what to buy, who to buy from, and how to pay.
NFC World+ intelligently covers the latest developments in NFC along with an array of emerging online-to-offline technologies including QR, Bluetooth Low Energy and iBeacons, biometrics, acoustics, light-based communications, digital watermarks, augmented reality, bio-sensors and more.
Ask the experts…
These executives from SJB Research are on the NFC World+ Expert Panel and are ready to answer your questions:
Sarah Clark is the editor of NFC World+ and the author of numerous research reports including the best-selling and widely respected NFC Business Models.
Sarah is happy to take questions on any of the topics covered by NFC World+, including NFC, Mobile wallets, Retail.
Download our NFC Business Models white paper
This free white paper is an edited extract from NFC Business Models and is based on the executive summary and key findings from the report. A full table of contents and a list of companies and brands mentioned in the report is also included.
All about NFC in toys and games — in one hour
Join NFC World’s Sarah Clark and speakers from Smartrac and Calm Island for an in-depth guide to how NFC can be used in toys and games.
Get our email newsletter every Wednesday
Every Wednesday we send a round-up of the week’s industry news to more than 11,000 subscribers all over the world.
You can get it too — sign up here.
Latest news from SJB Research…
- Swirl reports positive consumer feedback on in-store beacon offers 27 November 2014
- High value contactless payments arrive in the UK 26 November 2014
- Latvian merchants and ski resorts adopt NFC loyalty platform 26 November 2014
- Semble picks Gemalto for NFC in NZ 26 November 2014
- White paper explains NFC-enabled sensors and their uses 26 November 2014
- Contactless makes Word of the Year shortlist 26 November 2014
- Harris+Hoole reports 200,000 mobile payments 25 November 2014
- Dunkin’ Mobile gets 10m downloads 25 November 2014
- CUP to launch Android Pay in China 25 November 2014
- Norwich buses get Bluetooth beacons that deliver offers to passengers on the move 25 November 2014
SJB Research in NFC World+
- NFC technology report available for free download 30 September 2014
- Invitation to contribute to the NFC World+ Knowledge Centre 7 August 2014
- Disney MyMagic+ sets a new bar for mobile wallet design 12 March 2013
- The new issue of Mobile Wallet Outlook is now out 11 February 2013
- NFC World’s Joe Davies to chair NFC Symposium 11 January 2013
- The Mobile Wallet Report: PayPal takes its digital wallet overseas, biometrics gain ground and marketers flock to Apple Passbook 18 December 2012
- Mobile Wallet Outlook: Merchants and new financial services players flex their mobile payments muscles 14 November 2012
- Meet NFC World at Cartes 2 November 2012
- How cloud-based NFC, iPhone 5 and security concerns will impact the mobile wallet market 3 October 2012
- New report provides an in-depth guide to NFC technologies and systems 16 April 2012
- New report maps out the current status and future trends in the NFC market 15 December 2011
- NFC World is now at nfcworld.com 15 August 2011
- 10% off NFC Business Models report — last two days! 9 June 2011
- We’re hiring: NFC World is looking for a Korea correspondent 30 May 2011
- NFC Business Models white paper sets out the key issues involved in introducing mobile wallet services 15 March 2011
- NFC World adds new journalist to cover rapid growth in industry 1 March 2011
- NFC Business Models report sets out strategies for success in the emerging mobile wallet wars 27 January 2011
- NFC Business Models: Just 48 hours left to save 25% on our new research report 29 November 2010
- New report identifies the latest thinking on NFC business models 25 October 2010
- Banks and mobile operators to go head to head for NFC mobile payments business 14 January 2010