The US electronic payments association has issued a Request for Comment concerning plans to change its operating rules to provide a framework for emerging mobile payments applications. Full details on NACHA’s website.
- Apple marks Earth Day with Apple Pay donations
- WeChat Pay and offline mobile payments see “incredibly high” uptake in China
- Visa EMV transactions pass 1bn in the US
- Singapore banks add in-store QR code payments to mobile apps
- US Bank ties credit card points to mobile payments