The two companies are also working on a method of securing cloud computing data, where information secured in the cloud is split across multiple different servers. Here, a smart card in a SIM form factor securely stores and processes the data, DNP’s TranC’ert DNA software protects the data by distributing it across the multiple servers and SCM Microsystems’ @Maxx lite reader allows users with the proper authorization to quickly and securely access and reconstruct the data.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain