The two companies are also working on a method of securing cloud computing data, where information secured in the cloud is split across multiple different servers. Here, a smart card in a SIM form factor securely stores and processes the data, DNP’s TranC’ert DNA software protects the data by distributing it across the multiple servers and SCM Microsystems’ @Maxx lite reader allows users with the proper authorization to quickly and securely access and reconstruct the data.
- Gatwick Airport installs 2,000 BLE beacons for augmented reality wayfinding
- Lotte Card introduces ‘pay with your palm’
- Debit cards set to overtake cash in 2018, three years earlier than expected
- Digital, decisive and drone-ready: American Express commissioned study shows Gen Z’s customer experience expectations
- EU agency calls for action on IoT security