The two companies are also working on a method of securing cloud computing data, where information secured in the cloud is split across multiple different servers. Here, a smart card in a SIM form factor securely stores and processes the data, DNP’s TranC’ert DNA software protects the data by distributing it across the multiple servers and SCM Microsystems’ @Maxx lite reader allows users with the proper authorization to quickly and securely access and reconstruct the data.
- EU agency calls for action on IoT security
- Google and Stripe eye a slice of UPI pie in India
- Guide explores key benefits of Samsung Pay
- Bank of America enhances customer choice: Provides secure and reliable access to data
- Phillips 66 unveils new mobile platform at Momentum Conference