The two companies are also working on a method of securing cloud computing data, where information secured in the cloud is split across multiple different servers. Here, a smart card in a SIM form factor securely stores and processes the data, DNP’s TranC’ert DNA software protects the data by distributing it across the multiple servers and SCM Microsystems’ @Maxx lite reader allows users with the proper authorization to quickly and securely access and reconstruct the data.
- NFC Forum launches tag certification program
- Students test finger vein payments at UK supermarket
- Hilton lets customers pay with points for Amazon purchases
- Apple releases iOS 11 with support for NFC tag reading
- Bank of England examines the technical requirements of central bank-issued digital currencies