The two companies are also working on a method of securing cloud computing data, where information secured in the cloud is split across multiple different servers. Here, a smart card in a SIM form factor securely stores and processes the data, DNP’s TranC’ert DNA software protects the data by distributing it across the multiple servers and SCM Microsystems’ @Maxx lite reader allows users with the proper authorization to quickly and securely access and reconstruct the data.
- Barclays opens Pingit wearable payments store
- Chinese airlines to offer NFC baggage tags at Beijing airport
- Italian rail operator to pilot barrier-free transit ticketing
- XYZ to adopt finger vein payments at co-working cafe
- Manchester reports on open loop contactless ticketing adoption