“At SecureNFC, Mr Croslin will assist the company in numerous ways, including fund equity raising, research of talented and ambitious managers and key employees, management of long term relationships with mobile carriers, phone manufacturers, payment card service providers and suppliers,” says Daniel Lambert, president of SecureNFC.
- Google Pay goes live in Italy
- Pulse reports on US uptake of mobile debit card payments
- Bank of America brings mobile payments to business card customers
- OP Financial tests face recognition for payments in stores
- Singapore begins rollout of QR code that works with multiple mobile payment schemes