“At SecureNFC, Mr Croslin will assist the company in numerous ways, including fund equity raising, research of talented and ambitious managers and key employees, management of long term relationships with mobile carriers, phone manufacturers, payment card service providers and suppliers,” says Daniel Lambert, president of SecureNFC.
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones
- Singtel adds Apple Pay to Dash mobile wallet
- Tesco to roll out high value contactless transactions
- Tech firms to explore next gen payment cards that combine fingerprint sensors with digital displays