“At SecureNFC, Mr Croslin will assist the company in numerous ways, including fund equity raising, research of talented and ambitious managers and key employees, management of long term relationships with mobile carriers, phone manufacturers, payment card service providers and suppliers,” says Daniel Lambert, president of SecureNFC.
- Rambus publishes quick guide to Apple Pay
- Chinese banks roll out face recognition at the ATM
- Germany’s central bank reports on potential of blockchain for payments
- NXP releases NFC tag toolkit for iOS
- Banks back government-led Taiwan Pay QR payments service