“At SecureNFC, Mr Croslin will assist the company in numerous ways, including fund equity raising, research of talented and ambitious managers and key employees, management of long term relationships with mobile carriers, phone manufacturers, payment card service providers and suppliers,” says Daniel Lambert, president of SecureNFC.
- ABN Amro pilots wearable payments with select customers
- Danske Bank brings Apple Pay to customers in Northern Ireland
- Dankort gets lockscreen mobile payments and Touch ID support
- Punchh brings Apple Pay to restaurant loyalty program
- East London gets local currency built on the blockchain