“At SecureNFC, Mr Croslin will assist the company in numerous ways, including fund equity raising, research of talented and ambitious managers and key employees, management of long term relationships with mobile carriers, phone manufacturers, payment card service providers and suppliers,” says Daniel Lambert, president of SecureNFC.
- Apple Pay launches in Norway
- Beijing metro looks to biometrics to speed up payments at turnstiles
- Bankwest wins new customers with NFC payments ring
- Paytm integrates games, TV, sports and news into its mobile wallet app
- Spanish banks to build blockchain customer identity verification platform