The NFC Zone will be opened during the second half of the year, Yu-Shik Kim told delegates. Major merchants including Dunkin’ Donuts, Home Plus, Lotte Mart, GS 25, GS Caltex, and SK Energy will be taking part in the project. Financial partners include Visa, MasterCard, HyundaiCard and BC Card.
- New iPhones and Apple Watch to support NFC-F for FeliCa payments around the world
- Swarovski lets shoppers make payments in VR
- Cambridge academics report on cryptocurrency market status
- Central Bank of Uruguay to run mobile currency pilot
- Mastercard applies for blockchain B2B payments patent