The NFC Zone will be opened during the second half of the year, Yu-Shik Kim told delegates. Major merchants including Dunkin’ Donuts, Home Plus, Lotte Mart, GS 25, GS Caltex, and SK Energy will be taking part in the project. Financial partners include Visa, MasterCard, HyundaiCard and BC Card.
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- Survey: India now has a higher percentage of citizens with a mobile wallet than China
- Alipay users sent red packets worth $79m during Chinese New Year
- Apple Pay users doubled in 2017 to 127m, says top analyst
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?