NFC marketing specialist Tapit is to supply Australian recycling company Envirobank with NFC tags for use on its public-facing waste recycling stations. “Not only does NFC decrease the need for brochures and paper coupons but NFC can also help recycling companies spread their good work via social media buzz,” says Tapit’s Dave Cunningham.
- Opal card implanted into Sydney man Meow-Meow could be deactivated by NSW authorities
- American Express goes live with Android Pay in Canada
- A biometric ring could replace your passwords, cards and keys
- Singapore banks to allow cellphone numbers for transfers
- NXP, Shanghai Unicom and Roam2Free collaborate to develop secure eSIM solution