NFC marketing specialist Tapit is to supply Australian recycling company Envirobank with NFC tags for use on its public-facing waste recycling stations. “Not only does NFC decrease the need for brochures and paper coupons but NFC can also help recycling companies spread their good work via social media buzz,” says Tapit’s Dave Cunningham.
- Google Pay goes live in Italy
- Pulse reports on US uptake of mobile debit card payments
- Bank of America brings mobile payments to business card customers
- OP Financial tests face recognition for payments in stores
- Singapore begins rollout of QR code that works with multiple mobile payment schemes