Pay-at-pump market leader Gilbarco Veeder-Root is to demonstrate fuel pumps that accept payments via contactless cards and NFC phones at the National Association of Convenience Stores (NACS) Show in Chicago in October.
- Manhattan skyscraper secures fire safety system with tamper-evident NFC tags
- NFC mobile payments roll out in Saudi Arabia
- VTB switches on Huawei Pay at retail outlets across Russia
- P2P payments gain acceptance across all US age groups
- Malibu adds NFC tags to 300,000 bottles for ‘Because Summer’ campaign