Pay-at-pump market leader Gilbarco Veeder-Root is to demonstrate fuel pumps that accept payments via contactless cards and NFC phones at the National Association of Convenience Stores (NACS) Show in Chicago in October.
- US Bank ties credit card points to mobile payments
- Mahindra Comviva explores the evolution of digital payments in India
- Amazon gets approval for digital wallet in India
- Orange to launch mobile-only bank with NFC payments and AI
- Bank of Korea signs up retailers for coinless society trial