NFC and contactless testing specialist Fime‘s Eval Test Suite has become the first to be qualified by MasterCard for PayPass 3.0, enabling the tool to be used to test contactless terminals for conformance to the payments network’s latest specifications.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info