NFC and contactless testing specialist Fime‘s Eval Test Suite has become the first to be qualified by MasterCard for PayPass 3.0, enabling the tool to be used to test contactless terminals for conformance to the payments network’s latest specifications.
- Android Pay to launch in Korea in May?
- Nordea Bank: PSD2 will require banks to adopt a ‘totally new way of viewing their customer base’
- UK consumers want more biometric security options for online banking
- Apple Pay struggles in China in the face of tough competition
- Study reveals US attitudes to authentication methods