NFC and contactless testing specialist Fime‘s Eval Test Suite has become the first to be qualified by MasterCard for PayPass 3.0, enabling the tool to be used to test contactless terminals for conformance to the payments network’s latest specifications.
- Apple marks Earth Day with Apple Pay donations
- WeChat Pay and offline mobile payments see “incredibly high” uptake in China
- Visa EMV transactions pass 1bn in the US
- Singapore banks add in-store QR code payments to mobile apps
- US Bank ties credit card points to mobile payments