NFC and contactless testing specialist Fime‘s Eval Test Suite has become the first to be qualified by MasterCard for PayPass 3.0, enabling the tool to be used to test contactless terminals for conformance to the payments network’s latest specifications.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain