The Chilean unit of South Korean electronics manufacturer LG expects some retail stores and perhaps public areas like transport to start experimenting with NFC early next year, Sang Park, marketing manager for mobile communications with LG Electronics, has told BNamericas.
- Startup tracks fine art provenance using NFC tags and blockchain registry
- iPhone XS packs chips for payments from NXP and ST
- Paytm to test face verification for payments in stores?
- Huami includes NFC for travelcards, payments and access control in $116 budget smartwatch
- Google Pay closes payments data sharing loophole