The Chilean unit of South Korean electronics manufacturer LG expects some retail stores and perhaps public areas like transport to start experimenting with NFC early next year, Sang Park, marketing manager for mobile communications with LG Electronics, has told BNamericas.
- Wearable ‘Teng’ generators harvest energy from body movement to charge mobiles
- Federal Reserve plans to endorse a faster payment system
- Carrier billing for Apple services spreads to Denmark, Hong Kong, Sweden
- TD Canada for iOS now lets you easily add TD cards to Apple Pay
- PayPal to let Citibank and Chase customers pay with loyalty points