US fuel retailer Sheetz is now accepting NFC payments via Google Wallet, according to a post on the company’s Facebook page. The retailer first installed contactless payments terminals and began issuing contactless stickers in 2009, following an early NFC payments trial.
- Italian rail operator to pilot barrier-free transit ticketing
- XYZ to adopt finger vein payments at co-working cafe
- Manchester reports on open loop contactless ticketing adoption
- EMVCo to support eight-digit Issuer Identification Numbers from 2021
- MTA reports ‘much higher’ than expected Omny contactless transit payments adoption in New York