An online update for Qt SDK 1.1.3 is available from today which, the phone maker says, takes Nokia’s developer offering a significant step forward and “features a new version of Qt Mobility 1.2, which comes with tremendous enhancements compared to our previous Qt Mobility 1.2 beta version.” A free to attend webinar on Getting Started with NFC on Qt is to be held on 11 October.
- BNP Paribas launches HCE mobile payments
- India Post to enable Aadhaar money transfers
- Barclaycard adds contactless payments to watches and fashion jewellery
- Samsung Pay goes live in Malaysia
- Metro Bank adds Android Pay in UK