BlackBerry maker Research in Motion is working on several NFC projects with stores in Mexico, according to Netmedia. The activity is related to NFC-based loyalty programmes, the report adds, rather than payments.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info