An NFC primer for developers has been published by BlackBerry maker RIM. The document, written by Martin Woolley and John Murray from the company’s developer relations team, explains how NFC works in general as well as looking more specifically at how the technology has been implemented in BlackBerry devices.
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works