An NFC primer for developers has been published by BlackBerry maker RIM. The document, written by Martin Woolley and John Murray from the company’s developer relations team, explains how NFC works in general as well as looking more specifically at how the technology has been implemented in BlackBerry devices.
- US Payments Forum offers card-not-present fraud advice
- Starbucks to add gift cards to iMessage as Mobile Order & Pay grows
- Dynamics CEO shares details on how LG Pay will work with magnetic stripe card terminals
- Esso customers get mobile payments and rewards at 1,000 Canadian gas stations
- White paper explores how dedicated Android NFC devices can be used to improve the delivery of financial services in emerging markets