An NFC primer for developers has been published by BlackBerry maker RIM. The document, written by Martin Woolley and John Murray from the company’s developer relations team, explains how NFC works in general as well as looking more specifically at how the technology has been implemented in BlackBerry devices.
- L’Oréal launches wearable sensor that uses NFC to alert iPhone users to the risk of sun damage to their skin
- Swiss banks face mobile payments boycott investigation
- Walmart equips staff in 3,000+ stores with mobile POS devices
- KBC to pilot multiple wearable payments options
- Deutsche Bank unveils loyalty-first mobile wallet venture