An NFC primer for developers has been published by BlackBerry maker RIM. The document, written by Martin Woolley and John Murray from the company’s developer relations team, explains how NFC works in general as well as looking more specifically at how the technology has been implemented in BlackBerry devices.
- Rail passengers pilot Bluetooth and geolocation service for ticket-free travel
- Chinese to get cash using face recognition ATMs
- Consumers to personalise makeup and perfume with electronic ink and NFC packaging
- Next iPhone to include facial or gesture recognition?
- Test for European Central Bank mobile P2P platform