Payments start-up Square‘s Keith Rabois has dismissed NFC as not offering value to retailers, telling delegates at GigaOm’s Mobilize conference this week that he has “never met a single merchant in the US who says ‘I want this NFC thing.'”
- Apple Pay set to go live in Czech Republic and Slovakia?
- ABN Amro rolls out wearable payments on rings, watches and bracelets
- Airlines leverage PSD2 to cut transaction fees
- California to ban paper receipts?
- NXP showcases the future of retail at CES 2019