Journalists have been invited to “get a look at what’s new from Android” at a Samsung press event subtitled the ‘Google Episode’, which is to be held at the CTIA Enterprise & Applications trade show in the US on October 11. Possible launches include Android Ice Cream Sandwich and the rumoured Google Nexus Prime handset, says This Is My Next.
- Seven watch brands to embed Barclaycard’s bPay wearable payments in their devices
- UnionPay sets out its mobile payments rollout plans
- Google expands support for wearable payments to Canada, Spain, and Australia
- American Express files faster blockchain payments patent
- Crédit Agricole expands HCE payments to Visa cardholders