Journalists have been invited to “get a look at what’s new from Android” at a Samsung press event subtitled the ‘Google Episode’, which is to be held at the CTIA Enterprise & Applications trade show in the US on October 11. Possible launches include Android Ice Cream Sandwich and the rumoured Google Nexus Prime handset, says This Is My Next.
- Bank of America and PayPal partner to enable in-store payments and account linking
- TransferWise links with Apple Pay globally
- Report: Samsung Pay coming to third-party flagships in 2018
- China’s Baidu enters strategic partnership with Paypal to tap Chinese tourists
- Wirecard explains how the IoT and AI will transform the future of payments