SCM Microsystems has announced an NFC solutions development kit that includes reader modules, drivers, source code examples for handling device-to-tag and peer-to-peer NFC applications, software development tools, and documentation. The kit will be available from parent company Identive’s online store from mid-October.
- Westpac launches payments keyboard for chat apps
- Wells Fargo moves forward with ATM mobile withdrawal plans
- US airport stores to automatically file expense reports for business travellers
- LG to launch mobile payments service using magnetic communication technology
- Samsung Pay goes live across India with support for Paytm and UPI money transfers