The Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta’s Retail Payments Risk Forum has published a working paper (PDF) on peer-to-peer payments as a resource for regulators, consumers, and the payments industry. The paper offers a framework to organise a discussion of P2P payments and evaluate the associated risks, says the Forum.
- NFC Forum unveils technical specification that lets IoT devices use a single antenna for both NFC and wireless charging
- Russian supermarket chain rolls out open loop fingerprint payments service
- Blockchain mobile payments pilot to go live in Mongolia
- US credit unions to offer blockchain digital ID service
- PenFed joins US move to contactless payment cards