The Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta’s Retail Payments Risk Forum has published a working paper (PDF) on peer-to-peer payments as a resource for regulators, consumers, and the payments industry. The paper offers a framework to organise a discussion of P2P payments and evaluate the associated risks, says the Forum.
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works