The Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta’s Retail Payments Risk Forum has published a working paper (PDF) on peer-to-peer payments as a resource for regulators, consumers, and the payments industry. The paper offers a framework to organise a discussion of P2P payments and evaluate the associated risks, says the Forum.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info