The Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta’s Retail Payments Risk Forum has published a working paper (PDF) on peer-to-peer payments as a resource for regulators, consumers, and the payments industry. The paper offers a framework to organise a discussion of P2P payments and evaluate the associated risks, says the Forum.
- US Payments Forum offers card-not-present fraud advice
- Starbucks to add gift cards to iMessage as Mobile Order & Pay grows
- Dynamics CEO shares details on how LG Pay will work with magnetic stripe card terminals
- Esso customers get mobile payments and rewards at 1,000 Canadian gas stations
- White paper explores how dedicated Android NFC devices can be used to improve the delivery of financial services in emerging markets