The Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta’s Retail Payments Risk Forum has published a working paper (PDF) on peer-to-peer payments as a resource for regulators, consumers, and the payments industry. The paper offers a framework to organise a discussion of P2P payments and evaluate the associated risks, says the Forum.
- Gatwick Airport installs 2,000 BLE beacons for augmented reality wayfinding
- Lotte Card introduces ‘pay with your palm’
- Debit cards set to overtake cash in 2018, three years earlier than expected
- Digital, decisive and drone-ready: American Express commissioned study shows Gen Z’s customer experience expectations
- EU agency calls for action on IoT security