Just one in four Germans wants to pay for goods with their mobile phone and 54% don’t want to use any form of mobile payment, according to a survey conducted by management consultancy Putz & Partner.
- Antelop to add Visa token support to white label NFC mobile wallet platform
- Japanese banks get go ahead for digital currency launch
- UK supermarket pilots self-checkout service that lets shoppers scan and pay by smartphone
- Contactless ‘beer wall’ lets students serve and pay for their own drinks
- UK consumers warm to face verification at the point of sale