Just one in four Germans wants to pay for goods with their mobile phone and 54% don’t want to use any form of mobile payment, according to a survey conducted by management consultancy Putz & Partner.
- Android Pay to launch in Korea in May?
- Nordea Bank: PSD2 will require banks to adopt a ‘totally new way of viewing their customer base’
- UK consumers want more biometric security options for online banking
- Apple Pay struggles in China in the face of tough competition
- Study reveals US attitudes to authentication methods