Auto components manufacturer Continental demonstrated its NFC car key concept at last month’s IAA Motor Show in Frankfurt. NFC keys can be used to customise in-car settings to a particular driver, as well as to simplify management of car sharing and rental schemes.
- Apple files NFC passport patent application
- Fitbit includes NFC payments in special edition Charge 3 fitness trackers
- Michael Kors releases Runway smartwatch with NFC payments
- Kilchoman to add NFC tags to whisky bottle labels
- Sainsbury’s lets UK supermarket shoppers check out from their mobile phones