Auto components manufacturer Continental demonstrated its NFC car key concept at last month’s IAA Motor Show in Frankfurt. NFC keys can be used to customise in-car settings to a particular driver, as well as to simplify management of car sharing and rental schemes.
- New iPhones and Apple Watch to support NFC-F for FeliCa payments around the world
- Swarovski lets shoppers make payments in VR
- Cambridge academics report on cryptocurrency market status
- Central Bank of Uruguay to run mobile currency pilot
- Mastercard applies for blockchain B2B payments patent