Auto components manufacturer Continental demonstrated its NFC car key concept at last month’s IAA Motor Show in Frankfurt. NFC keys can be used to customise in-car settings to a particular driver, as well as to simplify management of car sharing and rental schemes.
- India moves towards interoperable mobile wallets
- Apple issues apology to Chinese mobile wallet phishing victims
- Barclays pitches watch makers on the benefits of wearable payments
- Telecoms boss gets NFC access control chip implanted in hand
- Contactless payments overtake chip and pin in the UK