Auto components manufacturer Continental demonstrated its NFC car key concept at last month’s IAA Motor Show in Frankfurt. NFC keys can be used to customise in-car settings to a particular driver, as well as to simplify management of car sharing and rental schemes.
- WhatsApp tests mobile payments with one million consumers in India
- Popularity of contactless payments pushes debit cards ahead of cash in the UK
- Chase lets customers make payments with Fitbit and Garmin wearables
- Transport for London adds in-app contactless journey tracking
- Amazon to pilot sound-based payments for cash on delivery service in India