CRC Bank has launched China UnionPay’s NFC-based mobile payments system in Chongqing, south west China. The ‘JiangYu’ system uses handsets from HTC fitted with NFC-equipped microSD cards, and can also be used to pay bus, light rail, subway and taxi fares.
- Esso customers get mobile payments and rewards at 1,000 Canadian gas stations
- White paper explores how dedicated Android NFC devices can be used to improve the delivery of financial services in emerging markets
- Android O to offer autofill for payments
- Westpac launches payments keyboard for chat apps
- Wells Fargo moves forward with ATM mobile withdrawal plans