The US business of point-of-sale terminal manufacturer Hypercom has changed its name to Equinox Payments. Hypercom US was sold to private equity firm The Gores Group in August 2011 as part of a deal to allay competition concerns when Verifone acquired the rest of Hypercom’s global business.
- BNP Paribas launches HCE mobile payments
- India Post to enable Aadhaar money transfers
- Barclaycard adds contactless payments to watches and fashion jewellery
- Samsung Pay goes live in Malaysia
- Metro Bank adds Android Pay in UK