Payments industry technical standards body EMVCo has published a 47-page white paper setting out its view of the contactless mobile payment (CMP) landscape, detailing the principles that guide the body’s efforts, and summarising the work it has carried out to date.
- US Payments Forum offers card-not-present fraud advice
- Starbucks to add gift cards to iMessage as Mobile Order & Pay grows
- Dynamics CEO shares details on how LG Pay will work with magnetic stripe card terminals
- Esso customers get mobile payments and rewards at 1,000 Canadian gas stations
- White paper explores how dedicated Android NFC devices can be used to improve the delivery of financial services in emerging markets