Payments industry technical standards body EMVCo has published a 47-page white paper setting out its view of the contactless mobile payment (CMP) landscape, detailing the principles that guide the body’s efforts, and summarising the work it has carried out to date.
- Tappy Christmas! Save the Children raises money with contactless jumpers
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones