Payments industry technical standards body EMVCo has published a 47-page white paper setting out its view of the contactless mobile payment (CMP) landscape, detailing the principles that guide the body’s efforts, and summarising the work it has carried out to date.
- Orange to launch mobile-only bank with NFC payments and AI
- Bank of Korea signs up retailers for coinless society trial
- Six Dutch banks to take Belgium’s Payconiq to the Netherlands
- NXP and GCL Technologies offer NFC tamper evident closure solution for wine and spirits brands
- Mastercard tests biometric payments card in South Africa