Payments industry technical standards body EMVCo has published a 47-page white paper setting out its view of the contactless mobile payment (CMP) landscape, detailing the principles that guide the body’s efforts, and summarising the work it has carried out to date.
- Dejamobile raises €2.5m to expand its technical and commercial teams
- Singapore banks begin rollout of NetsPay NFC and QR mobile wallet
- Apple Pay set to launch in Poland and the Netherlands?
- Eftpos brings Apple Pay debit payments to Australia with Rambus tokenization technology
- NFC mobile payments users triple in Poland in a year