Taiwan Mobile is placing smart posters in its Myfone stores that let customers call a Taiwan Taxi Corp cab using a Nokia NFC phone. The system automatically books a taxi for customers who tap the poster and sends them a text to let them know the cab number and their waiting time.
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain
- Mercedes Pay mobile payments unveiled for Daimler mobility services
- P2P service expands to Macau
- GlobalPlatform standardises TEE management
- Google to add payments for Home Assistant?