If there’s NFC inside the new iPhone announced today, Apple isn’t shouting about it. The iPhone 4S boasts an improved camera, a dual core A5 CPU and a voice-driven virtual assistant named Siri. But the nearest the company got to card emulation today is a new application that allows users to design and send greetings cards. Read more about the iPhone 4S at your favourite gadget blog.
- Bank issues primary school kids with NFC smartwatches that let them make payments and track pocket money
- New Little Caesars Reserve-n-Ready service transforms the way customers pick up pizza
- Mobile payment usage ‘remains low’, US debit card study finds
- Report: 2017 Mobile Payment Usage in China
- M-Pesa founder shares lessons learned from ten years of mobile money