If there’s NFC inside the new iPhone announced today, Apple isn’t shouting about it. The iPhone 4S boasts an improved camera, a dual core A5 CPU and a voice-driven virtual assistant named Siri. But the nearest the company got to card emulation today is a new application that allows users to design and send greetings cards. Read more about the iPhone 4S at your favourite gadget blog.
- Android Pay to launch in Korea in May?
- Nordea Bank: PSD2 will require banks to adopt a ‘totally new way of viewing their customer base’
- UK consumers want more biometric security options for online banking
- Apple Pay struggles in China in the face of tough competition
- Study reveals US attitudes to authentication methods