POS terminal maker Key Innovations has unveiled an unattended payment terminal that uses animated menus to help customers navigate the payment process. The NFC-enabled KSD6000 features a bright 3.2inch color display and “offers retailers a unique opportunity to deliver advertising and highly targeted promotions directly to customers during the payment process,” says the firm.
- Bank issues primary school kids with NFC smartwatches that let them make payments and track pocket money
- New Little Caesars Reserve-n-Ready service transforms the way customers pick up pizza
- Mobile payment usage ‘remains low’, US debit card study finds
- Report: 2017 Mobile Payment Usage in China
- M-Pesa founder shares lessons learned from ten years of mobile money