POS terminal maker Key Innovations has unveiled an unattended payment terminal that uses animated menus to help customers navigate the payment process. The NFC-enabled KSD6000 features a bright 3.2inch color display and “offers retailers a unique opportunity to deliver advertising and highly targeted promotions directly to customers during the payment process,” says the firm.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain