POS terminal maker Key Innovations has unveiled an unattended payment terminal that uses animated menus to help customers navigate the payment process. The NFC-enabled KSD6000 features a bright 3.2inch color display and “offers retailers a unique opportunity to deliver advertising and highly targeted promotions directly to customers during the payment process,” says the firm.
- NXP, Shanghai Unicom and Roam2Free collaborate to develop secure eSIM solution
- Mastercard launches several new APIs for developers
- Apple makes NFC tag reading available for beta testing
- Sydney man has Opal card implanted into hand to make catching public transport easier
- Beijing subway launches smartphone version of travel card