POS terminal maker Key Innovations has unveiled an unattended payment terminal that uses animated menus to help customers navigate the payment process. The NFC-enabled KSD6000 features a bright 3.2inch color display and “offers retailers a unique opportunity to deliver advertising and highly targeted promotions directly to customers during the payment process,” says the firm.
- Serbian bank launches HCE mobile payments
- Magazine focuses on Indian demonetisation and mobile money
- Apple buys facial recognition startup
- TfL and Barclaycard to extend contactless network
- EMV card shipments grow less than 1% in 2016