Paypal is to open a demonstration space in the heart of New York to show off its new retail payment technologies. Merchants will be able to visit the pop-up store from next month to see and try out Paypal mobile payments, location based offers and POS integration, Techcrunch reports.
- Bank issues primary school kids with NFC smartwatches that let them make payments and track pocket money
- New Little Caesars Reserve-n-Ready service transforms the way customers pick up pizza
- Mobile payment usage ‘remains low’, US debit card study finds
- Report: 2017 Mobile Payment Usage in China
- M-Pesa founder shares lessons learned from ten years of mobile money