Paypal is to open a demonstration space in the heart of New York to show off its new retail payment technologies. Merchants will be able to visit the pop-up store from next month to see and try out Paypal mobile payments, location based offers and POS integration, Techcrunch reports.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain