Paypal is to open a demonstration space in the heart of New York to show off its new retail payment technologies. Merchants will be able to visit the pop-up store from next month to see and try out Paypal mobile payments, location based offers and POS integration, Techcrunch reports.
- Esso customers get mobile payments and rewards at 1,000 Canadian gas stations
- White paper explores how dedicated Android NFC devices can be used to improve the delivery of financial services in emerging markets
- Android O to offer autofill for payments
- Westpac launches payments keyboard for chat apps
- Wells Fargo moves forward with ATM mobile withdrawal plans