Paypal is to open a demonstration space in the heart of New York to show off its new retail payment technologies. Merchants will be able to visit the pop-up store from next month to see and try out Paypal mobile payments, location based offers and POS integration, Techcrunch reports.
- Facebook approaches banks for Messenger bot banking
- Google releases Android 9 Pie with added NFC, secure element, TEE and biometric security
- Microsoft rolls out support for Masterpass payments
- Fossil launches Gen 4 smartwatches with Google Pay support
- Apple Pay Cash gets top rating for P2P payments privacy and security