Chinese POS specialist ViewAt has produced a reference design for a modular point of sale system that incorporates PCI security and NFC capabilities. The device, based on Texas Instruments components including the new TRF7970A NFC chip, is aimed at helping POS manufacturers reduce development time as they bring NFC-compatible terminals to market.
- GlobalPlatform releases secure element specs for system-on-chip deployments
- European airlines add support for Google Pay
- Mammut uses NFC to create next generation customer experiences for outdoor sports fans
- Visa seeks product manager for cryptocurrency team
- Xiaomi expands its Mi Pay mobile payments service to India