Chinese POS specialist ViewAt has produced a reference design for a modular point of sale system that incorporates PCI security and NFC capabilities. The device, based on Texas Instruments components including the new TRF7970A NFC chip, is aimed at helping POS manufacturers reduce development time as they bring NFC-compatible terminals to market.
- BNP Paribas launches HCE mobile payments
- India Post to enable Aadhaar money transfers
- Barclaycard adds contactless payments to watches and fashion jewellery
- Samsung Pay goes live in Malaysia
- Metro Bank adds Android Pay in UK