The next Google phone, expected to be unveiled on 11 October, will be called the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, BGR reports. It will run Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, includes NFC and will be available in the US exclusively on Verizon Wireless.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info