The next Google phone, expected to be unveiled on 11 October, will be called the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, BGR reports. It will run Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, includes NFC and will be available in the US exclusively on Verizon Wireless.
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones
- Singtel adds Apple Pay to Dash mobile wallet