The next Google phone, expected to be unveiled on 11 October, will be called the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, BGR reports. It will run Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, includes NFC and will be available in the US exclusively on Verizon Wireless.
- Dejamobile raises €2.5m to expand its technical and commercial teams
- Singapore banks begin rollout of NetsPay NFC and QR mobile wallet
- Apple Pay set to launch in Poland and the Netherlands?
- Eftpos brings Apple Pay debit payments to Australia with Rambus tokenization technology
- NFC mobile payments users triple in Poland in a year