The next Google phone, expected to be unveiled on 11 October, will be called the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, BGR reports. It will run Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, includes NFC and will be available in the US exclusively on Verizon Wireless.
- One in 10 UK consumers have used mobile payments, survey reveals
- 25% of UK card payments now contactless
- NFC included in Nintendo Switch controller
- US bank to upgrade all ATMs for mobile withdrawals
- Australian bank offers instant digital card replacement