American Express is to make an API available for its Serve digital wallet platform, Harshul Sanghi, the new VP of the company’s enterprise growth group has told Techcrunch. “The wallet that has the most brand partnerships is what customers are going to gravitate to,” says Sanghi.
- Dejamobile to supply Paris regional transit authority with NFC mobile ticketing technology
- Mastercard CEO: Cash is our main competitor
- Seamless considers sale or closure of Seqr mobile payments service
- PayPal to turn Venmo P2P payments app into ‘ubiquitous digital wallet’
- NXP unveils world’s thinnest contactless chip module