American Express is to make an API available for its Serve digital wallet platform, Harshul Sanghi, the new VP of the company’s enterprise growth group has told Techcrunch. “The wallet that has the most brand partnerships is what customers are going to gravitate to,” says Sanghi.
- Apple marks Earth Day with Apple Pay donations
- WeChat Pay and offline mobile payments see “incredibly high” uptake in China
- Visa EMV transactions pass 1bn in the US
- Singapore banks add in-store QR code payments to mobile apps
- US Bank ties credit card points to mobile payments