American Express is to make an API available for its Serve digital wallet platform, Harshul Sanghi, the new VP of the company’s enterprise growth group has told Techcrunch. “The wallet that has the most brand partnerships is what customers are going to gravitate to,” says Sanghi.
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works