The launch of the next Google NFC phone, expected to be called the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, has been postponed, This Is My Next reports. The Android handset, codenamed Nexus Prime, was due to be unveiled at a press event in California on 11 October.
- Startup tracks fine art provenance using NFC tags and blockchain registry
- iPhone XS packs chips for payments from NXP and ST
- Paytm to test face verification for payments in stores?
- Huami includes NFC for travelcards, payments and access control in $116 budget smartwatch
- Google Pay closes payments data sharing loophole