The launch of the next Google NFC phone, expected to be called the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, has been postponed, This Is My Next reports. The Android handset, codenamed Nexus Prime, was due to be unveiled at a press event in California on 11 October.
- One in 10 UK consumers have used mobile payments, survey reveals
- 25% of UK card payments now contactless
- NFC included in Nintendo Switch controller
- US bank to upgrade all ATMs for mobile withdrawals
- Australian bank offers instant digital card replacement