An additional Nokia NFC phone may be about to launch, according to images obtained by Symbian Tweet. The leaked details suggest that the Nokia 603 will run Symbian Belle, has a 1GHz ARM processor and a 5MP camera as well as NFC.
- L’Oréal launches wearable sensor that uses NFC to alert iPhone users to the risk of sun damage to their skin
- Swiss banks face mobile payments boycott investigation
- Walmart equips staff in 3,000+ stores with mobile POS devices
- KBC to pilot multiple wearable payments options
- Deutsche Bank unveils loyalty-first mobile wallet venture