An additional Nokia NFC phone may be about to launch, according to images obtained by Symbian Tweet. The leaked details suggest that the Nokia 603 will run Symbian Belle, has a 1GHz ARM processor and a 5MP camera as well as NFC.
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era
- British Airways owner IAG launches mobile pay on new airline Level
- Heat become first NBA team with mobile-only entry
- What code is running on Apple’s Secure Enclave security chip? Now we have a decryption key…
- Digital payment platforms primed to topple cash