Nokia has launched its 700, 701, 600 and N9 NFC handsets in Thailand. The announcement sells NFC as a secure method of making small purchases and paying for mass transit tickets as well as pushing Nokia’s more usual sharing, pairing and tag reading line. The devices will be available in stores from mid-October.
- UK consumers want to set their own contactless transaction limit
- Swiss consumers to get single digital ID
- Boston to introduce NFC and contactless transit ticketing
- UK challenger bank Monzo lets account holders save funds in flexible pots
- Samsung Pay goes live in Mexico