Nokia has launched its 700, 701, 600 and N9 NFC handsets in Thailand. The announcement sells NFC as a secure method of making small purchases and paying for mass transit tickets as well as pushing Nokia’s more usual sharing, pairing and tag reading line. The devices will be available in stores from mid-October.
- Westpac launches payments keyboard for chat apps
- Wells Fargo moves forward with ATM mobile withdrawal plans
- US airport stores to automatically file expense reports for business travellers
- LG to launch mobile payments service using magnetic communication technology
- Samsung Pay goes live across India with support for Paytm and UPI money transfers