Nokia has launched its 700, 701, 600 and N9 NFC handsets in Thailand. The announcement sells NFC as a secure method of making small purchases and paying for mass transit tickets as well as pushing Nokia’s more usual sharing, pairing and tag reading line. The devices will be available in stores from mid-October.
- Android Pay to launch in Korea in May?
- Nordea Bank: PSD2 will require banks to adopt a ‘totally new way of viewing their customer base’
- UK consumers want more biometric security options for online banking
- Apple Pay struggles in China in the face of tough competition
- Study reveals US attitudes to authentication methods