Nokia has launched its 700, 701, 600 and N9 NFC handsets in Thailand. The announcement sells NFC as a secure method of making small purchases and paying for mass transit tickets as well as pushing Nokia’s more usual sharing, pairing and tag reading line. The devices will be available in stores from mid-October.
- Visa upgrades Verified by Visa technology to enhance security and simplify online payments
- OCBC Bank launches cashless QR code payments with its first standalone mobile payments app
- Google introduces buy button in search results
- The modern plan for digital identity in Australia and beyond
- Gatwick Airport installs 2,000 BLE beacons for augmented reality wayfinding