A new premium NFC smartphone from Pantech will be available in South Korea through SK Telecom from later this month. The ultra-thin Sky Vega LTE runs Android 2.3 and features a 4.5-inch 1280 by 800 display.
- Barclays pitches watch makers on the benefits of wearable payments
- Telecoms boss gets NFC access control chip implanted in hand
- Contactless payments overtake chip and pin in the UK
- NFC World launches Go to Market service for innovative technology suppliers
- Google includes support for FeliCa NFC payments in Pixel 3 smartphones