A new premium NFC smartphone from Pantech will be available in South Korea through SK Telecom from later this month. The ultra-thin Sky Vega LTE runs Android 2.3 and features a 4.5-inch 1280 by 800 display.
- Mastercard to make Apple Card technology available to other issuers
- Facebook to roll out GlobalCoin digital currency in ‘a dozen countries’ next year
- iPhone NFC ticketing goes live at Brisbane’s Suncorp Stadium
- India sets out plans for a cash-lite society
- Monese teases Apple Pay launches in 13 European countries