A new premium NFC smartphone from Pantech will be available in South Korea through SK Telecom from later this month. The ultra-thin Sky Vega LTE runs Android 2.3 and features a 4.5-inch 1280 by 800 display.
- Rail passengers pilot Bluetooth and geolocation service for ticket-free travel
- Chinese to get cash using face recognition ATMs
- Consumers to personalise makeup and perfume with electronic ink and NFC packaging
- Next iPhone to include facial or gesture recognition?
- Test for European Central Bank mobile P2P platform