A new premium NFC smartphone from Pantech will be available in South Korea through SK Telecom from later this month. The ultra-thin Sky Vega LTE runs Android 2.3 and features a 4.5-inch 1280 by 800 display.
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era
- British Airways owner IAG launches mobile pay on new airline Level
- Heat become first NBA team with mobile-only entry
- What code is running on Apple’s Secure Enclave security chip? Now we have a decryption key…
- Digital payment platforms primed to topple cash