An NFC-based mobile wallet that “will work with not just Visa cards from multiple banks, but other cards like American Express,” is set to be introduced in August or September next year, Visa Europe commercial director Steve Perry told delegates at the payments network’s security summit in Frankfurt last week, reports Pocket-Lint.
- Wearable ‘Teng’ generators harvest energy from body movement to charge mobiles
- Federal Reserve plans to endorse a faster payment system
- Carrier billing for Apple services spreads to Denmark, Hong Kong, Sweden
- TD Canada for iOS now lets you easily add TD cards to Apple Pay
- PayPal to let Citibank and Chase customers pay with loyalty points