US regional coffee chain Peet’s is to accept contactless card and Google Wallet NFC payments at all its company-owned locations by the end of this month. Eighteen Peet’s stores in and around San Francisco and San Jose already accept NFC payments.
- Wearable ‘Teng’ generators harvest energy from body movement to charge mobiles
- Federal Reserve plans to endorse a faster payment system
- Carrier billing for Apple services spreads to Denmark, Hong Kong, Sweden
- TD Canada for iOS now lets you easily add TD cards to Apple Pay
- PayPal to let Citibank and Chase customers pay with loyalty points