US regional coffee chain Peet’s is to accept contactless card and Google Wallet NFC payments at all its company-owned locations by the end of this month. Eighteen Peet’s stores in and around San Francisco and San Jose already accept NFC payments.
- Mastercard to make Apple Card technology available to other issuers
- Facebook to roll out GlobalCoin digital currency in ‘a dozen countries’ next year
- iPhone NFC ticketing goes live at Brisbane’s Suncorp Stadium
- India sets out plans for a cash-lite society
- Monese teases Apple Pay launches in 13 European countries