US regional coffee chain Peet’s is to accept contactless card and Google Wallet NFC payments at all its company-owned locations by the end of this month. Eighteen Peet’s stores in and around San Francisco and San Jose already accept NFC payments.
- European airlines add support for Google Pay
- Mammut uses NFC to create next generation customer experiences for outdoor sports fans
- Visa seeks product manager for cryptocurrency team
- Xiaomi expands its Mi Pay mobile payments service to India
- Decathlon adds RFID tags to make in-store self-checkout easier for customers