US regional coffee chain Peet’s is to accept contactless card and Google Wallet NFC payments at all its company-owned locations by the end of this month. Eighteen Peet’s stores in and around San Francisco and San Jose already accept NFC payments.
- Beijing metro looks to biometrics to speed up payments at turnstiles
- Bankwest wins new customers with NFC payments ring
- Paytm integrates games, TV, sports and news into its mobile wallet app
- Spanish banks to build blockchain customer identity verification platform
- Garmin adds NFC payments to Fenix smartwatches