MasterCard’s head of mobile, Mung Ki Woo, will appear on Twitter next week for an open question and answer session on mobile payments. Woo will field questions tweeted at @MungKiatMC for 30 minutes from 11:00 EDT/16:00 BST on Wednesday 19 October.
- Esso customers get mobile payments and rewards at 1,000 Canadian gas stations
- White paper explores how dedicated Android NFC devices can be used to improve the delivery of financial services in emerging markets
- Android O to offer autofill for payments
- Westpac launches payments keyboard for chat apps
- Wells Fargo moves forward with ATM mobile withdrawal plans