MasterCard’s head of mobile, Mung Ki Woo, will appear on Twitter next week for an open question and answer session on mobile payments. Woo will field questions tweeted at @MungKiatMC for 30 minutes from 11:00 EDT/16:00 BST on Wednesday 19 October.
- WhatsApp tests mobile payments with one million consumers in India
- Popularity of contactless payments pushes debit cards ahead of cash in the UK
- Chase lets customers make payments with Fitbit and Garmin wearables
- Transport for London adds in-app contactless journey tracking
- Amazon to pilot sound-based payments for cash on delivery service in India