MasterCard’s head of mobile, Mung Ki Woo, will appear on Twitter next week for an open question and answer session on mobile payments. Woo will field questions tweeted at @MungKiatMC for 30 minutes from 11:00 EDT/16:00 BST on Wednesday 19 October.
- Rambus forecasts omnichannel tokenization and ‘merchant pay’ as key trends for 2018
- Australia’s central bank explores the issue of electronic banknotes
- Gemalto rejects Atos’ bid to acquire it for €4.3bn
- Nordea switches on its open banking platform
- Ford gets patent for smartphone key case