MasterCard’s head of mobile, Mung Ki Woo, will appear on Twitter next week for an open question and answer session on mobile payments. Woo will field questions tweeted at @MungKiatMC for 30 minutes from 11:00 EDT/16:00 BST on Wednesday 19 October.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain