Commuters in Philadelphia, USA, could be paying for ticketless travel with contactless bank cards and NFC mobile phones within three years. Rail, subway, tram and bus operator Septa is expected to award a US$100m contract for a contactless fare payment system later this month, reports Philly.com.
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- India’s Mobikwik aims to triple user base in 2017
- Consumers show more trust in mobile wallet security
- Crédit Mutuel Arkéa launches HCE mobile payments developed with Antelop
- US banks launch money-transfer app