Nokia has produced an NFC microsite to promote the benefits of near field communication to consumers. The website includes information on pairing, sharing and tagging, and includes a list of the phone maker’s NFC-equipped handsets and accessories.
- Dutch bank Bunq finds a backdoor way to offer Apple Pay in the Netherlands
- AirAsia to enter the mobile payments market
- Apple’s Gymkit with NFC begins to gain traction
- Macy’s brings mobile self-checkout to department stores
- BBVA bank staff to test face recognition for self-serve restaurant orders and payments