Nokia has produced an NFC microsite to promote the benefits of near field communication to consumers. The website includes information on pairing, sharing and tagging, and includes a list of the phone maker’s NFC-equipped handsets and accessories.
- Microsoft rebrands wallet as Microsoft Pay
- ICICI Bank partners with Paytm to offer instant loans during checkout
- Apple GymKit with NFC goes live in Australia
- Video shows that children could use Face ID to unlock their parents’ iPhone X
- UK supermarkets to test face recognition for proof-of-age at self-checkout tills