Nokia has produced an NFC microsite to promote the benefits of near field communication to consumers. The website includes information on pairing, sharing and tagging, and includes a list of the phone maker’s NFC-equipped handsets and accessories.
- Amazon gets approval for digital wallet in India
- Orange to launch mobile-only bank with NFC payments and AI
- Bank of Korea signs up retailers for coinless society trial
- Six Dutch banks to take Belgium’s Payconiq to the Netherlands
- NXP and GCL Technologies offer NFC tamper evident closure solution for wine and spirits brands