Nokia has produced an NFC microsite to promote the benefits of near field communication to consumers. The website includes information on pairing, sharing and tagging, and includes a list of the phone maker’s NFC-equipped handsets and accessories.
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era
- British Airways owner IAG launches mobile pay on new airline Level
- Heat become first NBA team with mobile-only entry
- What code is running on Apple’s Secure Enclave security chip? Now we have a decryption key…
- Digital payment platforms primed to topple cash