Nokia has produced an NFC microsite to promote the benefits of near field communication to consumers. The website includes information on pairing, sharing and tagging, and includes a list of the phone maker’s NFC-equipped handsets and accessories.
- App offers order ahead restaurant service
- Facebook given licence to launch Messenger payments in Europe
- NFC clothing range connects US Ski Team with winter sports fans
- Google’s browser connects with BLE
- Belgian bank joins mobile payment platform