German RFID specialist iDtronic has launched a range of NFC stickers designed to be attached to the back of non-NFC phones. The flexible stickers, which feature a special layer to allow them to work when applied to a metal surface, can accommodate NXP contactless chips ranging from Mifare Ultralight through DesFire EV1 to SmartMX.
- HSBC and First Direct join Pay by Bank app
- Apple Pay in-store adoption is “growing nicely”
- Apple details Touch ID and PC-to-phone payment security features
- Samsung reveals S8 with multi-biometrics, Samsung Pay reaches quarter of a billion transactions and adds online payments
- Dunkin’ Donuts customers get mobile ordering through Google’s navigation app