German RFID specialist iDtronic has launched a range of NFC stickers designed to be attached to the back of non-NFC phones. The flexible stickers, which feature a special layer to allow them to work when applied to a metal surface, can accommodate NXP contactless chips ranging from Mifare Ultralight through DesFire EV1 to SmartMX.
- Dejamobile raises €2.5m to expand its technical and commercial teams
- Singapore banks begin rollout of NetsPay NFC and QR mobile wallet
- Apple Pay set to launch in Poland and the Netherlands?
- Eftpos brings Apple Pay debit payments to Australia with Rambus tokenization technology
- NFC mobile payments users triple in Poland in a year