German RFID specialist iDtronic has launched a range of NFC stickers designed to be attached to the back of non-NFC phones. The flexible stickers, which feature a special layer to allow them to work when applied to a metal surface, can accommodate NXP contactless chips ranging from Mifare Ultralight through DesFire EV1 to SmartMX.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain