German RFID specialist iDtronic has launched a range of NFC stickers designed to be attached to the back of non-NFC phones. The flexible stickers, which feature a special layer to allow them to work when applied to a metal surface, can accommodate NXP contactless chips ranging from Mifare Ultralight through DesFire EV1 to SmartMX.
- Startup tracks fine art provenance using NFC tags and blockchain registry
- iPhone XS packs chips for payments from NXP and ST
- Paytm to test face verification for payments in stores?
- Huami includes NFC for travelcards, payments and access control in $116 budget smartwatch
- Google Pay closes payments data sharing loophole